Maltem Bios Openbridge //Meetup
30 mai 2016
Maltem Consulting Group & SensioLabs
Maltem Consulting Group with SensioLabs, is organizing a meetup about Symfony and Blackfire.io technologies and also about the Agile service Center established for a major French actor in the energy sector : Tuesday 7th of June from 6pm at the Loft de la Manufacture, in the Brussels center town. Olivier Creiche, General Manager in charge of […]En savoir plus
- 6pm – 7pm | Welcoming of attendees. We will start the evening with a cocktail-dinner.
- 7pm – 7.30pm | Loic Poujol, Maltem digital Practice Manager, will introduce the Maltem and SensioLabs partnership by presenting the most important Maltem Symfony 2 business case. He will explore the reasons why Symfony has been selected by our client and the Agile Service Center that Maltem has put in place on the client site with an unique Agile Service Center contract covering more than 100 developers to date.
- 7.30pm – 8pm | Nicolas Grekas Core Contributor of Symfony, will present us the project, its philosophy and its components. 10 years after its first step in the world of OpenSource PHP framework, and while the third version has just been published at the end of 2015, Symfony is now a dynamic community of +300,000 professionals and it is a technology foundation for successful companies. He will present us strategic advantages of Symfony which make it an excellent choice for high-performance Web applications.
- 8pm – 8.30pm | Olivier Creiche, General Manager in charge of Saas Products at SensioLabs, will present us Blackfire.io, a very innovative solution for applicative performance measures and tests. A solution which has already seduced almost 40 000 developers worldwide just 1 year after its launch. He will explain us why this tool used by development team allows to boost both speed of PHP applications and developers’ productivity.
- 8.30pm – 10pm | Free conversations about topics discussed.