// Apprendre Créer Explorer Inspirer
18 mai 2016
Fintech 2016 Leveraging the Opportunities – Maltem notes and comments on the conference
Fintech is related to disruptive technologies in the financial environments. It is creating new opportunities in terms of innovation in different business areas.
FinTech Asia 2016 conference happened in Hong Kong on May 10th with main actors from startups, Financial institutions, regulators and other key people.
We are proposing in this short article (bullet points) our points of view (this is not the official minutes) on each topics discussed during the day.
Please feel free to comment and to enrich this minutes in order to have a dynamic 360 degrees view on this complex and challenging world.
To read the full article, please click on the following link: full article
Agenda of the event: http://fintechasia-biz.com/hong-kong-agenda/
- Opening remarks: Promoting new FinTech opportunities for HK
- FinTech outlook: The shift from disruptors to enablers
- The investor perspective: Winning strategies for FinTech
- Panel discussion: How does big business work with the little guy?
- UK – Leading the way
- Panel discussion: How can you remain innovative when working with the big guys?
- Panel discussion: Regulating from within the FinTech system
- Blockchain for real world applications
- Combining real-time visibility and analytics: Combat cyber security threats for financial services
- Panel discussion: Re-thinking today’s financial ecosystem, infrastructure and transactions with distributed ledger and Blockchain – Focus on use cases
- Robot-advisors and cognitive analytics: The future of investment
- Panel discussion: Investing in the age of smart machines and cognitive analytics
- New frontiers in finance: Which developments will drive competitive differentiation and deliver outstanding customer experience?
- Panel discussion: Robot overlords, chipping and self-driving cars – What’s hot and what’s not for financial innovation?
Important reminder: This is not the official minutes of the FinTech Asia 2016 (Hong Kong).You’ll find in this document my points of view thru my notes and my comments. Please refer to the official minutes to be published by the organizer http://FinTechasia-biz.com/